Monday, January 25, 2010

More About Me Monday

Thanks Angela for passing along this fill-in-the-blank. I'm going to play along and share some things about me and my day.

Outside my window... it's been a whirlwind weather-changing day! Cool and clear one minute, then COLD and blustery then next. Then it changes to rain followed by HUGE snowflakes... this was all in just 2-3 hours time this afternoon!

I am thinking.... that my 30 minutes on the treadmill this evening was a great start back on my 'healthy me habits' that I let had get tossed aside when I added full time school to full time work-wife-motherhood.

I am thankful... for my husband and son and a WONDERFUL family! I'm thankful for a God who loves and forgives on a daily basis.


I am praying... for my family - their health, happiness and also for a difficult friendship that is more unhealthy (for me at least) than it is healthy.... and what to do about it :(

I am reading... The Wednesday Letters

I am creating... a valentine's gift for my hubby (ssshhhhh!)

From the kitchen... Dinner is over and the kitchen is all CLEAN!

Around the house... I have done a load of laundry and cleaned the utility room up a bit.

One of my favorite things... waking up slowly and lazily on weekend mornings when I can cuddle with my husband and Abby.

A few plans for the rest of the week... working (each week day), doing some schoolwork a little in the evenings (so my weekend is not filled with it), hopefully staying caught up at work, and getting ready for my best friend's son's wedding on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a peaceful day. Blogger is giving me fits as well, so I'll try and follow tomorrow.

    Your son is an absolute doll. My boys have long hair and they are in desperate need of a trim. I want their hair to be in more of a 'style' than just shaggy. Your son's hair is GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my time on the treadmill was good tonight, I had to cut my miles short tonight because my legs were crazy cramping. Glad you played along! :-D

    ReplyDelete