To play along, click on the Button and Link up!
This week's questions are...
1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
3. I wish I was.....?
4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
7. How much did you weigh at birth?
8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
1. I'm a listener. Sometimes co-workers think I'm mad or in my own little world even because I'm not always as chatty but I'm listening. At times I'll throw in my two cents but sometimes it pays to not give your opinions so freely. And when it comes to someone who needs to talk and have someone listen, I'm your girl! My son's girl problems are a biggie here. I love that he WANTS to talk to me about them. And hubby and I differ. He'd tell Adam exactly what he thought about this girl and what she might have said or done. Sometimes you just want someone to just LISTEN.
2. Underwire for sure! At a certain size and at a certain age (do I dare to share either??) you just NEED that hold-em-up support! And I'm at THAT size and THAT age now. You're wondering now right? The letter is D and the numbers are 42 and 36. And *sigh* I wish that 36 was my age still.
3. I wish I was... all done with school. I'm enjoying the classes (the medical stuff is interesting) but really look forward to having it all done and being able to put it to some good use!
4. I probably won't be watching the Academy Awards tonight. I have homework due tonight that is not finished yet and I still have to get my bloggy but busy with errands and some household chores today too. It's "Wal-Mart" day today. Not usually on Sunday's but yesterday was a relaxing, bonding day with hubby. We have a special word for those days that was really created to make my son get grossed out and laugh about with the girls at work... 'no-shirt day with hubby' LOL
5. My deodorant usually goes on after I get dressed now because I'm tired of seeing the deodorant marks on my clothes that have come in contact with my armpits while pulling a top over my head. I hate that!
6. I'd rather have a maid to be honest. lol But if I have to choose I'd say doing the dishes would win.
7. I can't remember for sure now. I have it written down somewhere. 8 lbs something. Now I'll have to find out because it will drive me crazy. Look for it or just call mom and ask her.
8. I don't shop for clothes or shoes very often for myself. But I guess if one thing it would be some cute new capri's for springtime weather that is appropriate for the office (casual dress but not jeans).
And there is some more about me. Look forward to learning some more about you too, so go link up and post your answers on your blog too!