Friday, January 29, 2010

Fill In The Blanks

Thanks to all the new followers who've joined and for the comments! 

I found a fun activity by following a link one of you lovely new ladies had on your blog. (Forgive me for forgetting now just who led me here) and I thought it would be fun to fill in the blanks too! Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for this one.


1.  If I weren't a   Team Coordinator   I'd love to be  a teacher .

2.  When I'm super upset I usually end up in tears… followed by a very nasty headache.

3.  My favorite thing about myself is my eyes and my smile.

4.  If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on more than likely (right now) it would be given to a certain someone (SDT) that I know could REALLY use it right now.

5.  Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love taking care of my hubby and doing things for him (yes, he IS super spoiled!).

6.  I love the way I feel after I’ve gotten all caught up at work and don’t have the stress that comes with never seeing an end to the “to do” pile!

7.  I love my hair most when it's just like it is now… considering I just posted pics of a new – MUCH NEEDED – haircut!!

3 comments:

  1. I like that meme. Good answers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless!
    here from Follow me Friday
    Now following you!! :)
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was fun.. Thanks for stopping by I can't wait to hear your family stories..

    ReplyDelete