Thanks to all the new followers who've joined and for the comments!
I found a fun activity by following a link one of you lovely new ladies had on your blog. (Forgive me for forgetting now just who led me here) and I thought it would be fun to fill in the blanks too! Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for this one.
1. If I weren't a Team Coordinator I'd love to be a teacher .
2. When I'm super upset I usually end up in tears… followed by a very nasty headache.
3. My favorite thing about myself is my eyes and my smile.
4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on more than likely (right now) it would be given to a certain someone (SDT) that I know could REALLY use it right now.
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love taking care of my hubby and doing things for him (yes, he IS super spoiled!).
6. I love the way I feel after I’ve gotten all caught up at work and don’t have the stress that comes with never seeing an end to the “to do” pile!
7. I love my hair most when it's just like it is now… considering I just posted pics of a new – MUCH NEEDED – haircut!!