Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam!

Today is my son's 19th birthday. WHERE did the time go?
I just seems like yesterday he was a tiny little thing, getting into all kinds of things.
Like this funny story here, that I shared in a previous post a while back.
Click on that and read the story of the curious, fun-loving 2-year-old and see if you can picture this face doing such a thing.


Happy Birthday Adam!


I love you so much and I couldn't be more proud of you.
(okay maybe a tad more if you picked up that bedroom a little more and finished your laundry)

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Adam. Oh that story of the toilet water made me laugh. They grow too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Adam! I can't imagine my almost nine year old as a 19 year old, but I know it will come sooner than I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! Happy Birthday! Where does time go, ya? I hope you had so so so so much fun celebrating!! Is he off to college in the fall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your son had a wonderful birthday. My son is only 3 and yes, I can soooo relate to this story.

    However, you mentioned that you wished he would clean up his room more... so you're saying that the "pick up your toys" is STILL happening @ 19?! Great! At least now I know! LOL!

    I'm your newest follower! I'm going to pick up your button and add it to my blog!

    ReplyDelete