Oh to have this much energy and spunk all the time!
Abby runs and plays almost non stop. If she catches me with a camera in my hands, she comes running... obviously at high speed. I don't know what it is but I'm under attack with a camera in my hand. I managed to snap this one just before the impact and caught her in mid-jump. What a Ham!
I received another Beautiful Blogger Award from Tina at
The Floundering SAHM. Thank you so much Tina, I'm honored to receive it.
Seven Things About Me: (now what can I say that you don't already know???)
1. I wanted to be a teacher ALL through school because of my First Grade teacher (Mrs Felty). She made such an impact on me that I wanted to be just like her.
2. Other than #1, my biggest dream as a little girl, for as long as I can remember, was to be a Mom. That is a dream that has come true and I never imagined the joy and love that I'd get from being a Mom!
3. I wanted a dog all my own since I was in elementary school... one that no one could take from me. We grew up in the country and dogs were NOT inside pets. And the first time our dog would start chasing the chickens or ducks, my dad would get rid of the dog. I swore that one day I'd have one that no one could take from me. Another dream come true with Abby.
4. While we're on pets... I have never been a cat person. Never wanted one or even cared to be around any. Until my dad got my son a new kitten when he was about 9 years old. Adam fell in love with it immediately and since he was the only child at home, it was his constant playmate. I've since become so attached to that cat (Beanie) that I've shed many tears when he has been sick and hospitalized at the vet away from home. Amazing how love grows so deeply when you least expect it huh? :)
5. I think sometimes I have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). I get sidetracked from my projects easily and have many going at one time. I'm forgetful beyond belief & depend a LOT on my Outlook (at work) and cell phone alarms and reminders to keep me on track... among other symptoms. Of course I don't have a professional diagnosis but I almost wish I had the Hyperactivity part to go with that, then I might not have trouble losing these pounds I'm working on. ;-)
6. I don't have any grandparents still living. And I really miss them. :( I wasn't ready to say goodbye, there's so much more I wanted to learn from them.
7. My mother and sister are also Best Friends! I cherish any time we get to spend together.
I'm supposed to pass it on to 15 Fantastic Bloggers but that is just SO hard to do! I'm going to cheat and do it my own way. I love it when you stop by and leave a comment with your thoughts, feelings, feedback on something you've read here. So... I pass this Beautiful Blogger Award on to the first 5 Beautiful Bloggers who leave a comment. Take it and enjoy!