Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Cat's Christmas

So what do you get a cat who has everything? I usually get my cat, Beanie, a gift at Christmas too. I was stumped this year. The poor cat got nothing. I mean... you can only buy so much for cats... furry mice (which he rolls his eyes at.. what kinda challenge is a motionless mouse?), round-rolly-jingleballs (which makes MY eyes roll... I am not laying awake at night listening to balls rolling around the kitchen/living room floor jingling... not again lol), he already has a cat tower with a cubby hole and an ample supply of catnip... which takes a very small 'hit' to have him spaced out and hallucinating...
And this cat, who already has his own hand held Massager (held by our human hands of course lol). We call it the "Brater" Yes.. my cat has a massaging vibrator. We thought we'd get a freaked out 'what-the-heck-are-you-doing' reaction when it was put on his back. Joke was on us. Now he INSISTS on a 'treatment' every night at bedtime.
He knows where it's kept. When we go to bed at night, he pounces up on the bed... runs to the head of the bed and looks from the drawer of the nightstand to my husband and back and forth endlessly until he gets it out... as if to say 'what are you waiting on? it's RIGHT THERE! Talk about a spoiled cat. I hardly get my back scratched, let alone massaged nightly. I'm gonna try lookin into his eyes and purring tonight... maybe I'll get a turn with the Brater.








No comments:

Post a Comment