Friday, March 18, 2011

My Handwriting

After being MIA for a little bit, I have a fun post to share with you! Life kind of over took me for a bit. Stressful days at work that were nearly unbearable and school on top of that left me little time for ME. Things are getting back to normal though. Work is actually FUN again! I didn't think I'd ever hear that come from my mouth. :)

Steph at A Professor's Wife shared this fun post about a week ago and I couldn't wait to do the same. My life/work revolves around typing at a computer so actually writing this out was fun. I don't have any cute little doodles to share like Steph did with hers though (that gal has some talent!) ;)

For the “Show Me Your Handwriting” blog exercise, write the following on a piece of paper:

1. Your name and blog name
2. Your blog URL
3. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singer
7. Anything else you might want to add
8. Tag/invite your fellow blogging buds to participate!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment