Keely @ MannLand5 has revived the always FUN
Here are the questions...
1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
5. nook, kindle, or book?
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
Here are my answers...
1. If you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
World Hunger. I'd love to see world peace and it's something definitely worth the fight. But something I felt like I could hands on participate in and make a difference at, would be World Hunger.
2. Outdoorsy or indoorsy?
Both. I grew up playing in the woods and camped when I was little as a girl scout. I love relaxing indoors and watching a good movie or scrapbooking or making cards. But then again if I had a choice of a vacation to a busy crowded beach or a secluded cabin in the mountains, I'd choose the cabin. So... Both. :)
3. Pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
Tacky. Unless they so closely resemble something like sweats, or knit capris or something. Those would be okay.
4. What's your favorite room in your house?
Living Room. It's where we can all be together most comfortably and I'd prefer to not have the movie pizza or popcorn in the bed. :)
5. Nook, Kindle, or book?
I LOVE to read! I'd read any of those if it's a really good book. But I am loving my eReader right now. I have a Pandigital color screen eReader and it's awesome!
6. Would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
Didn't say we couldn't clean the outfit, just can't brush our teeth. So the outfit it is!
7. What's your favorite blog at the moment?
Famous People blog = The Pioneer Woman (Love Ree Drummond!)
BloggyFriend blog = A Professor's Wife (Steph is so personable and fun!)
8. Lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
Having a bigger house. I want a big open living room/kitchen area with a kitchen big enough to have lots of people around me while I cook... and the TV within view while I try all the great stuff I see on Food Network!
I'd love to Get To Know You more too. Link up on Keely's blog and join in!
Happy Sunday and HAPPY SPRING!