Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365 2011


I'm thankful for all the good days, good friends and many blessings of 2010. Even the difficult people and stressful days has taught me some things.
I am learning to be content where I am and know that I am where I am supposed to be right now, in my work and in my life.
I will strive each day in 2011 to look for things on those difficult days, around those difficult people that I am supposed to learn and grow from.



 Photobucket 


I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project For this year long project I will be taking an image a day, and posting to my blog weekly, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join in, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!


Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see your pictures. This is my first year with Mommytography and I think it will be great. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward in seeing your pictures as well. it's an amazing adventure to look for the small things in life through photography. it's also a blessing to be content and to know where you should be in life, good for you.
    Have a GREAT week!
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to let you know that I am your contact person for this years 365 Project! If you have questions or need help with something let me know!

    probablytracy at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete