Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner at my mother's house on Saturday, two days after Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving Day with my husband's sister and her family in Ohio then my family gathered at mom's the Saturday after. My sweet mother voluntarily gave up the "official" holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas years ago when we started acquiring in-laws. It was more important to her to have ALL her children and grandchildren together than empty seats because some were with another part of the family. And because my family is all close, we wouldn't have it any other way! I've been working today on some Christmas decorating around my house but before I share those photos with you in a couple of days, I wanted to share a photo slideshow of my family from Thanksgiving. The only one not present is my sister-in-law, Amber who was busy using my camera taking pictures of everyone there. 




Thank you, Amber for catching these memories for me. I love you!

Here is the rest of my family that I am very thankful for!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Isn't it true, the one behind the camera never has photos to show of themselves? I find myself absent in most holiday photos :o)

    ReplyDelete