Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

One busy part of my life is almost behind me ~ Fall Semester college classes. I have just one more week, two more tests and it's done! I am SO thankful that neither my Psychology nor my Business Math instructors are requiring Final Exams. WOW! That's a first!


Another busy part is just beginning ~ Christmas!! I LOVE Christmas though, it's my favorite holiday. So the busy that comes with it is much more welcoming. :) I have been working on a few Christmas projects around my house and I'll share those with you in the days ahead.


I've been working on my Christmas cards. I am making two designs this year. I will post some photos later this week of the designs.


I spent Sunday getting my tree up, decorated and other areas of the living room decorated as well. Here is one area, the wall to the left of the tree. My wooden plate shelf with stockings hanging below and these adorable metal signs I found at CWI. The plate shelf and Christmas wooden plates came from Guhl's Country Store in Jackson, Ohio. 



My wooden plate shelf with stockings hanging below and these adorable metal signs I found at CWI. The plate shelf and Christmas wooden plates came from Guhl's Country Store in Jackson, Ohio. 




Below are some close-ups of the wooden Christmas plates.





I'll share some other areas I've decorated as well as my skinny "pencil" tree I am using this year (and the reason for that) in the next few days. How is Christmas starting to look around your house? :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the little signs! My hubby & I got good laugh from them! Too too cute!!! The underwear one is my favorite!

    Okay - you've inspired me to put up pics of my decorations too! Perhaps in an upcoming blog.

    Thanks for sharing your home with us all here in blog-land!

    Have a great iFellowship Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy and Country for Christmas! Love it! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete