Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bring on the Cards!

I LOVE cards!... making them, buying them, giving them. And what better time of the year than Christmas!

Getting Christmas cards ready and sent out kicks off the holiday season for me. I always have a hard time picking out just the right card. I have spent as much time and effort on this as I have picking out gifts for family. 

Shutterfly is helping me out this year! There are so many to choose from and I've lost count of the times I've looked through these. First I have to see them all. Then I have to go back through again, making notes of the very best ones, my favorites. I finally get it narrowed down to a few that really stand out to me. 

Here are just a few of of my favorites Christmas Cards...






It's not going to be an easy decision since there are so many great cards to choose from... hundreds in fact! This just means I have to keep coming back until I get to use all of my favorite designs! :)

Shutterfly also has some great gifts for giving this Christmas. Their calendars are great for office and home.



The possibilities are endless with their beautiful canvas art, wall decals, mugs and more. 

Wall Decals
Tiled MugsCanvas Wall Art 


There is something for everyone on your list at Shutterfly. And right now they are offering 50 FREE Christmas cards to Bloggers! How could I not blab blog about this great offer?!


2 comments:

  1. wow.. this sounds wonderful.. thanks for sharing with us Diana!

    Blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered mine last night and it took longer to pick the style I wanted than actually creating it :o)

    ReplyDelete