Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday


It's time again for Getting to Know You Sunday with Keely at MannLand.
Just click the image to link up and learn more about your fellow bloggers and play along
and tell your blog readers a little more about you.

This week's questions are... 

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
4. Were you popular in highschool?
5. What's your bra size?
6. How many states have you lived in?
7. What's one blog you read every day?
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

1. Reese's Eggs. Not real creative, I know. But since Reese Cups have been my FAV for years, and I don't eat a lot of candy, I still stick with an old faithful.

2. Typically women are known to be I suppose. Although my hubby is an exception. He does dishes, laundry, toilets (yuck!), litterbox and puppy pad clean up. He's particularly anal about those last two. His "babies" have to have a clean place to go whenever they need to. I have been known to leave some 'creative material' out and scattered across the surfaces BUT... in my craft room/office/Wii room. I can always close the door to that and come back and pick back up where I left off at. :)

3. I prefer a mix I suppose. I like visual interaction but don't throw up 5 or six pics and say next to nothing. If a post is TOO LONG then all wordy loses me and I get bored, sometimes (ADD symptom lol). I love the perfect mix of the two I always find at Sugar Pie Farmhouse. 

4. I was not a part of the popular crowd. I wasn't in the bad crowd or the geek crowd either. I was just the goody-two-shoes who stayed out of trouble, did her work, made good grades and minded her own business. Gee, now that I put it on paper, I sound kinda boring. LOL

5. I vaguely covered this last Sunday in question # 2  talking about underwire bras.

6. I have lived in 3 different states... Kentucky, Ohio (moved back to KY), Oklahoma (now I'm back home in Kentucky).

7. I have more than ONE I read everyday. I can't just pick out one when I have several I look forward to but just a handful of those I read daily are... Kari @ p.s. love.love, Brandi @ My Three Bubs, Arizona Mamma, Shell @ Things I Can't Say, Angie @ In My Own Little Corner these are just a few I have been lurking around. I have some new ones I'm getting "hooked" on too. :)

8. Well, since I've never even tried Nutella, I'll have to say peanut butter.

2 comments:

  1. I love the reece's eggs, too. The chocolate ones and the pieces that are bigger, egg shaped. Yum!

    I've never tried nutella, either.

    Thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!!!! I am still learning all these 'bloggy' things..I like this one!:) great answers..you really should try nutella!!:)

    ReplyDelete