Monday, March 8, 2010

All About MEme Monday - Self Portrait

I'm playing along with SupaMommy and All About MEme Monday: Self Portrait.



Here is a picture of me and my spoiled rotten baby-girl chihuahua, Abigail Caitlyn Turner
aka Abby.

 

Today Abby had her 1 year wellness checkup and vaccines at the Vet. 
She is up to a WHOPPING 5lbs 13oz!
She was not happy with the shots. She has been milking it all evening with her daddy since we got home this evening. I think she even got an extra treat or two from him. They both turned in early tonight.

We are supposed to travel to Oklahoma to see the girls. (You've not "met" my two beautiful step-daughters yet have you? I have held off posting their pics until I'm sure they are both okay with it. They are wonderful girls and both are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! ) It will be a 12-14 hour trip (depending on how much Hubs catches me sleeping and is able to speed up much faster than I allow him to wake when I'm awake). I'm not sure how this is going  be traveling that distance with Abby. Any tips you have to share about your travels with a pet?


5 comments:

  1. No tips on the pets thing. Funny though, I am always trying to get my husband to go faster!

    Such a cute picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just peeked...one more to go! Come on 100 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. We have two small dogs too. A yorkie named Gucci and a Maltese.

    Hope you stop by more often, and I will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pict! Looks like your baby is doing well and probably enjoying all the extra attention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! What a great picture of you and your "furbaby!"

    My dog loves the car, but we've never taken her on a long trip! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete