Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mama's 2010 Wishlist with Gamestop




Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?I just was us all to be together and happy and healthy! The holiday isn't complete if everyone isn't together.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We don't really have the typical "Christmas morning" thing. We plan OUR Christmas morning when everyone is available so  no one is missing (see answer to #1). So this year it is on Sunday, Dec 26th.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I want to be my "ideal" weight. That's all I'd wish for myself. :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
By making Christmas cards for family and close friends. I also like to makes goodies to give away as gifts.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly, Yahtzee, and a variety of card games. 
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Just "family". We don't have Christmas til everyone is together at mom & dad's house.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
The "where" isn't as important as the "who" (refer back to #1 again). But if it were possible to take all my family with me... I'd love a trip to the mountains somewhere. I'd choose a LARGE log home in the mountains... Tennessee or Colorado maybe. What can I say, I'm a country girl at heart. :)
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
The World of Warcraft-Cataclysm game set for my two guys.
* A Nintendo Wii for my mama.
* And lastly I'd get a gift card for my son so spend there. It's one of his favorite places to shop. :)



What are you wishing for this year? Join in and link up to enter! :)

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: