Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

I attended and awesome family reunion yesterday. I'm working on getting my pictures ready and will post them tomorrow. I really enjoyed spending time with family I hadn't seen in a few years and really enjoy being around. Now it time for Getting To Know You Sunday with Keely @ MannLand5 


The questions this week are: 

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
It would probably be a cooking or home makeover show. I really like the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows but I love the ideas I get from the HGTV and Food Network reality shows.

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Sometimes before, sometimes after... but I never put it in gear and hit the road without it on!

3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave. I have the smell of the hair removal creams and honestly shaving is faster. I don't wanna stand there and wait to take the cream off. And it doesn't stay on good in a shower while I'm tending to other body parts. So no hair removal creams for me!

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
I enjoy relaxing in the living room on a comfy couch but I also like a big, roomy kitchen to work in and have room for a few people at a time to work, mingle and visit all at the same time. I don't have a kitchen like that :( but it's something I love.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
It has to be the pumpkin & spice scents. They of course make me think of all the wonderful smells that associate with fall.

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
I honestly don't have anything I'm waiting to watch. I always have something I look forward to seeing most anytime but nothing comes to mind that I am "waiting" to watch this Fall. I guess since I start back to school Aug 30th and I know that between working full time, domestic duties and school, I won't have a lot of time anyway, I haven't gotten myself hyped up for anything in particular. I'll just see what's on and good to watch when I do find the time.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
I have to echo my friend Stephanie on this one. I'll take the Personal Chef! I really wanna be a GREAT cook, but until I am, I'll handle the shopping and choose a Personal Chef. That way someone else is making those great meals I see on TV while teaching me along the way. =)

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
I look forward to the fall decorating and activities that go along with that time of year... hayrides, bonfires, etc. The crisp cool air - certainly more inviting than the humid, muggy evenings of summer.

It's your turn now. Go ink up @ Keely's place and play along!

1 comment:

  1. I too, love pumpkin and spice scents, those are the best! I can't wait for Fall. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete