1. do you weigh yourself?
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
3. snail mail or email?
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
5. do you play an instrument?
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
7. do you ever go braless in public?
8. today i am thankful for........................?
1. Do you weigh yourself?
Rarely. I know I'm staying about the same or if there is a change by my clothes and that's all I need to know. Numbers do not always indicate "health", not to the extreme people use them. And I choose health before obsession. :)
2. What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
I have tasted a lot of things I didn't like but "nasty"? Hmmm I'd have to say a recent smoothie I tried. It was a mixture of a lot of good stuff but when you have fiber husk, and chia seeds not ground it's a nasty texture in your mouth.
3. Snail mail or email?
Email is convenient. You can access email from almost anywhere these days. But I love receiving a REAL LETTER from a friend or loved one in the mail box.
4. Do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
I don't know what's rational or irrational to any of you but I'm afraid of heights - terrible! To the point of getting queasy and feeling butterflies in my stomach even watching a movie with a scene from high up and the camera is looking down - Cliffhanger just about did me in.
5. Do you play an instrument?
Not now. I took piano lessons for 2 years in high school and loved it but never stuck with it after that.
6. Would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
Bitten by a snake. It may or may not kill me but I know the bear would for sure. And a snake bite is less violent and would have to be less painful than being torn apart.
7. Do you ever go bra less in public?
Never. I could not pass that test.
8. Today i am thankful for........................?
my family - we're all close and get along (no family squabbling), my job - so many people don't have one, for a beautiful sunny day today
Run over to MannLand and link up and play along!