Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back To School At 40 Something ??

I never dreamed that my decision to go back to school would involve so much research. The time and effort just to get all the information, review the options, make a decision on where to attend and getting the ball rolling should be worth credits in themselves. I set out to search for Distance Learning classes specifically so I don't have to be gone from home any longer than I currently am for my full time job. I have always been a night owl and definitely NOT a morning person. After a long 8 hour day in the office, I'm ready to come home, change into my comfy clothes and just chill out... not head into a classroom in the evenings. I'd only grow to hate school and maybe even give up on it. I want to come home, change, eat with my family and maybe even soak in a hot bath before hitting the books or taking a test. And I'm pretty sure there's not a campus classroom anywhere with a deep bathtub in it. I do some of my best thinking in there... relaxed, de-stressed and mind fresh.




No comments:

Post a Comment